The VITRINA TURÍSTICA – ANATO 2021, will have a hybrid strategy, which will allow professionals in the sector who so wish, or who, for some reason cannot attend the face-to-face version, have the option to market their services in a VIRTUAL space that will take place on 23, 24 and 25 June 2021 .
For those interested in participating, we recommend reviewing the following steps:
- The face-to-face exhibitors will have special conditions that you can meet by writing to the email subdireccionreceptivo @
anato. org and thus extend the offer of its services for a few more days.
- Exhibitors in general interested in participating, may contact us by email: subdireccionreceptivo @
- Once you confirm and formalize your participation as an Exhibitor, you will receive an email with the access information and instructions for use to organize your virtual stand.
- If you registered for the face-to-face version and also expressed interest in participating in the virtual mode, you will receive an email confirming your access data and instructions for use.
- Industry professionals who only wish to participate in the virtual version can register for free HERE
- During the days of the event: Wednesday 23, Thursday 24 and Friday 25 June, you will find a link to access the Virtual Fair in this section (Website: vitrinaturistica.anato.org – option: Virtual Fair ).
Some new features of the platform:
- 100% virtual strategy
- One day before the start, on Wednesday June 23, 2021, you can schedule appointments (Optional).
- On June 24 and 25, throughout the day, you will find all the tourist offer of the sector.
- Visitors will be able to contact through Video Call or Chat with the advisors that are available in the VIRTUAL STANDS.
- The exhibitor stands will have digital content such as: pdfs, videos and images
- There will be three types of stands, which will differ in the information capacity and connection channels with virtual advisors.
- Up to 10,000 participants can be connected simultaneously.
- PROMOTIONAL EXHIBITORS BROCHURE – TOURIST SHOWCASE ANATO 2021 / VIRTUAL
- Platform operation demo – TOURIST WINDOW – ANATO 2021 / VIRTUAL
For any additional information, you can contact the ANATO Events Office at the telephone number (57-1) 4322040 in the city of Bogotá or through the emails:
subdireccionreceptivo @ anato.