During the VITRINA TURÍSTICA – ANATO, participants could contact and request appointments between them, through an easy-to-use web tool, thus promoting a greater number of contacts taking into account the large number of attendees.
Benefits and aspects:
- Exclusive for professionals and companies accredited in the event.
- An exhibitor may request appointments from professional visitors and other exhibitors.
- The professional visitor can only request an appointment to exhibitors.
- When entering the platform for the first time, in the “Profile” option, check your contact information and add your Company Logo.
- Each participant will receive email notifications about requests, rejections or acceptance of appointments.
- Each appointment will last 40 minutes (We recommend finishing 10 minutes before to have enough time to go to the next appointment)
- Each participant can accept, reject or cancel appointments.
- Once the other part accepts an appointment request, both participants will receive an email with the option to save the appointment in their Outlook or Gmail calendar.
- In the Agenda option you can check your appointments, accept, reject and block schedules.
- In the “Report pdf” section you could print your Agenda in PDF format.
- The appointment must be in the Exhibitor stand.
- If you have an appointment confirmed with an Exhibitor, locate the stand of the same in advance. For this, you can check the Stand’s number in the confirmation email or search it in the Exhibitor’s Directory.
- If you are an Exhibitor and you have an appointment with another Exhibitor, the appointment must be in the stand of the person who accep the request.
- If you wish to stop participating in the Appointment Schedule, you can request it through the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The use of the platform is free
LOGIN TO THE NETWORKING:
For more information: email@example.com